Helium 10 enables managers to assess search volumes for specific Amazon Standard Identification Numbers, study seasonal demand for products, view sales trends as graphs, find keyword ranking in relation to rivals, and more (ASINs). You should know about Helium 10 Reviews to become a successful Amazon seller.
Amazon sellers can use the Google Chrome extension to create targeted ads by bulk copying ASINs, read reviews, view inventory levels for particular listings, and compute profitability using factors like product weight, unit manufacturing costs, freight costs, dimensions, and Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) fees. For order deliveries or event triggers, teams can also design email sequences using established or customized templates, and examine orders on a unified dashboard.
Entrepreneurs and enterprises may use Helium 10’s eCommerce toolkit to manage and sell products, locate keywords, spot trends, improve listings, organize marketing initiatives, and more on Amazon. Using algorithms and filters based on product category, monthly sales income, review ratings, number of sellers, price, weight, and requirements, Black Box enables teams to find opportunities. Teams may also save, organize, and categorize results for later use.
Businesses can keep an eye on ads with Helium 10, get notifications about questionable behaviour and possible hijackers, and stop the sale of fake goods on a unified platform. To develop brand identity with customers, business owners may also construct editable landing pages with corporate logos and domains.
How you ca get free helium 10?
There is no free helium 10. However, the majority of Helium 10’s tools are available in a limited, free version. Celebro only allows you to track up to 20 keywords twice per day. This is insufficient. As soon as you are confident using this tool, you should upgrade to one of the three paid subscriptions.
It’s really simple to sign up for the Helium 10 free plan. Simply carry out these easy steps.
- Visit the website
Visit the website at https://www.helium10.com/ by clicking on this link.
- Select the Sign-Up button
The “Sign Up For Free” option can be found on the website’s top right-hand corner.
- Enter Your Information
- Install the Helium 10 Chrome Extension
You need install the Helium 10 Chrome extension after signing up for the free subscription. This is how:
1. Go to the Chrome Web Store’s listing for the Helium 10 Chrome Extension
2. To add the extension, click the button in the top right corner of the page.
3. Whenever you use the Chrome browser, a button for the Helium 10 Chrome extension will now appear to the right of the search field. (Please note that the extension is limited to the Chrome browser.)
4. To use the extension after installing it for the first time, you might need to sign into your Helium 10 account. Now you need to simply right-click the extension button and follow the on-screen instructions. On the Helium 10 website, there are some very thorough instructions for using the extension.